- All campers must register at office, if after hours please go first thing in the morning, office opens by 9 a.m.
- Office Hours 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Speed Limit is 5 mph NO EXCEPTIONS
- Only 1 camper and 1 tent, or 2 tents permitted on each campsite.
- Checkout time is 1:00 p.m. Check in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Pets are welcomed, they MUST always be kept on a leash, cleaned up after and must not be left unattended. If you should have paddling reservations your pet must go with you and cannot be left at unattended at the campground. If your dog is found to be disrupting other campers with excessive barking you will be notified once and if the barking should continue you will be asked to leave.
- Upon departure, all campers must leave campsite free from trash, debris, and personal belongings.
- Be sure your fire is completely out and DO NOT LEAVE TRASH IN FIRE PITS.
- All ATV’s and off-road vehicles must only be used on the designated trails outside of the camp and property.
- Fireworks and firearms are not allowed at any time.
- No more than 2 vehicles per site. If you should need to park a trailer please talk to management and additional parking for guests is available.
- All visitors must register their vehicle.
- Registered campers are responsible for their guest. Their negative actions could result in your eviction.
- USFS guidelines prohibit you from bringing in your own firewood. You can purchase wood from the office.
- Do not cut, destroy, or damage any living vegetation.
- Quiet time is 11:00p.m., please be respectful.
If you should fail to comply with any of the above rules you will be asked to leave
and there will be NO REFUNDED PROVIDED. We sure hope you have a great time
camping with us at The Sportsman’s Port. If you should have any questions or
need assistance, please stop in at the office or if after hours please call.
Get a printable copy of our Sportsmans Port rules here.